My apologies it’s been so long since my last post. It’s been quite a hectic week since I’ve been back from Florida.
- Strained my thigh muscle by being overcompetitive and not stretching
- Strained my trapezius muscle by sleeping incorrectly… or something? I still can’t figure it out
- Overbooked myself with boxing coaching
- Puppy ripped up two couches
- Went to the ER after eight hours of constant, writhing stomach pain and it looks like it was just constipation and/or gas
- Tomorrow I have a root canal consultation
And I turn 30 next month. But we can look at a positive here. And it’s a big one: I’m still here, I’m still writing.
So I’m writing today because 1) I’ve been meaning to and 2) this helps me. I really wish I had more to type. I could call out my buddy, the only real life friend that knows of this blog, for calling me a hypochondriac earlier today. MAYBE I am just a tad bit, but I still stand behind this: The doctor diagnosed these things. So suck it, dude.
Anyway, I hope to be back with you lot much more often moving forward. I start my new job on Monday! Pumped. Kinda scared, but pumped.
I wish you well. Try not to beat the shit out of yourself.