Spoiler: Nothing really to write, just wanted to check in and say hi. Hope you’re having a wonderful weekend so far. Also, I’m pretty sure I grossly messed up the title. I don’t know if a hyphen should be there. I really don’t. I’m just winging it, alright?
What are we thinking about today? Lots of things.
- The girlfriend is in Egypt and she’s homesick and it’s impacting how she’s interacting with me.
- I have lunch with a couple of friends and then a shit show of a party to go to.
- I’m really excited for Monday. Why? I get to work on chores and get myself ready for a big week.
- I’m getting slightly nervous for my trip to Dallas to meet all of my new coworkers.
- I’m happy I’m writing right now.
I talk about gratitude a lot and I hope it resonates with you as it does with me. Each time I sit down here to write, I’m reminded to be grateful for everything I have in my life, both inside and outside of myself.
We have this one shot, everybody. Let’s use it. And if you don’t want to use it today, that’s just fine. You’ll have more opportunities. I promise.
I wish you well. Try not to beat the shit out of yourself.